- Pathology and laboratory medicine: the Cinderella of health systems
- 2016 USCAP Nathan Kaufman Timely Topics Lecture - "Riffs on Future Path: The Fall of Paper, the Rise of Smarties and the Quest for Selfies" Faculty: Eric F. Glassy, M.D., Affiliated Pathologists Medical Group, Palos Verdes Estates, CA
- Philips and PathAI to improve breast cancer diagnosis with artificial intelligence
- Pathology and radiology taking medical ‘hermeneutics’ to the next level?
- Seeing the Light
Conventional histopathology is destructive of biopsy tissue, and doesn’t always provide enough information for accurate diagnosis and grading. “Slide-free histology” by light-sheet microscopy may change the game
- Pathologists' Computer-Assisted Diagnosis: A Mock-up of a Prototype Information System to Facilitate Automation of Pathology Sign-out
- Emerging Themes in Image Informatics and Molecular Analysis for Digital Pathology
- Time for change: a new training programme for morpho-molecular pathologists?
Twenty-first century pathology: a morphomolecular discipline? http://jcp.bmj.com/content/early/2017/10/23/jclinpath-2017-204821
Basket Trials https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CwOFTOEYAU
Digital Pathology - a Norwegian Project from Nasjonal IKT HF https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fqVnoWnYxc&t=8s
Detecting cancer in real-time with machine learning https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mz84cwVmS0
The Histolog Scanner