- Lung Pathology slide seminar by Dr. Sanjay Mukhopadhyay, a pulmonary pathologist and textbook author
- Pathology Insights - Usual Interstitial Pneumonia with Carol Farver, MD
- Pathology Insights - Diagnosing Lung Cancer on Small Specimens with Jordan Reynolds, MD
- Pathology Insights: Atypical Epithelial Cells with Sanjay Mukhopadhyay, MD
- Pathology Insights: Lung Cancer or Metastasis to Lung? with Sanjay Mukhopadhyay, MD
Can metastases to the lung occur from cancers that were treated several years ago? Dr. Mukhopadhyay discusses.
Metastasis to the Lung From Carcinomas of Nonpulmonary Sites After Prolonged Disease-free Intervals. Mukhopadhyay S, et al. J Bronchology Interv Pulmonol. 2017. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/28248821/
Does Strong and Diffuse PAX-8 Positivity Occur in Primary Lung Carcinoma? An Immunohistochemical Study of 418 Cases and Review of the Literature. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28777151