- Lanjing Zhang and Fan Lin (2017) Best Practices in Immunohistochemistry in Surgical Pathology and Cytopathology. Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine: August 2017, Vol. 141, No. 8, pp. 1011-1013. https://doi.org/10.5858/arpa.2017-0084-ED
- Evolution of Quality Assurance for Clinical Immunohistochemistry in the Era of Precision Medicine: Part 1: Fit-for-Purpose Approach to Classification of Clinical Immunohistochemistry Biomarkers.
- Nordic Immunohistochemical Quality Control (NordiQC, www.nordiqc.org)
- Introduction to Manual IHC Staining
- Immunohistochemistry Protocol for Paraffin embedded Tissue Sections
- Blocking Endogenous Peroxidase
- Handbook of Practical Immunohistochemistry Frequently Asked Questions
How to pipette correctly – a short step-by-step introduction into proper pipetting
Using a Micropipette - University of Leicester
- Getting controls under control: the time is now for immunohistochemistry. J Clin Pathol. 2015 Nov;68(11):879-82. doi: 10.1136/jclinpath-2014-202705.
WHAT DO THE TERMS SENSITIVITY AND SPECIFICITY MEAN IN THE CONTEXT OF IHC?