- Automated Cancer Registry Notifications: Validation of a Medical Text Analytics System for Identifying Patients with Cancer from a State-Wide Pathology Repository.
- Text mining of cancer-related information: Review of current status and future directions
- Classification of Cancer-related Death Certificates using Machine Learning
- Cancer Death Rates Decrease in Men, Women, and Children
The 2017 report found that cancer mortality decreased 1.8% per year in men, 1.4% per year in women, and 1.6% per year in children between 2010 and 2014. During this time frame, death rates decreased for lung, colorectal, female breast, and prostate cancers, among others, but increased for liver cancer in men and women, pancreas and brain cancers in men, and uterine cancer. http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/2627951
WHO IARC Cancer Today
Data visualization tools that present current national estimates of cancer incidence, mortality, and prevalence
- The Breast Cancer Risk Assessment Tool
- Cancer System Performance Report
- California Cancer Registry
- More people are surviving a cancer diagnosis today than in the 1970s, according to a report released earlier this year by government agencies and cancer groups.